LUGA YANGUJE? -- MY LANGUAGE






Friday, January 13, 2012

KARIBU



This is my first post at this blog. 


I hope to make this blog a place where virtually anything important, and some very unimportant matters of interest, are discussed.


I will limit posts to interests in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.


My home long ago was in Kenya (school in Kiambu) and Tanzania (home near Mwanza), and later in Eldoret, Kenya.


I shall avoid political issues of the emotional kind, but people in politics may be featured if they have done something of note. Mostly though, I shall be looking for the little things that go unnoticed by the official media.


Controversy may be introduced, but ONLY if something constructive may come of it. I have no interest in posting issues that anger people and make them curse and piga kelele.


Please make comments or suggestions for the blog in the comment area. I am eager to pass on events and happenings which are not noticed online.


By the way, I am a mzungu with a wog heart :-) I do not intend to play tricks as to who I am.


No comments: